“The ways that Judicial Appointments have changed to address problems of diversity and recommendations to ensure greater diversity in the UK Judiciary “- Md’s Law opinion.

I am trying. In this research essay, I will particularly go through 2 questions which was been set out by my faculty in a mock exam and I am publishing…

Continue Reading“The ways that Judicial Appointments have changed to address problems of diversity and recommendations to ensure greater diversity in the UK Judiciary “- Md’s Law opinion.

I have been nominated for the Charity Champion of the Year, 2020 – “North East Charity Award 2020”

"This Nomination is Dedicated to All of my Brother and sisters and families around the world who is seeking Sanctuary and taking the uncertain journey to have a safe life"…

Continue ReadingI have been nominated for the Charity Champion of the Year, 2020 – “North East Charity Award 2020”

Causes of displacement- Climate change and what causes asylum/refugee movement

https://youtu.be/PPc7RvKwDrA My lecture with the Philosophy-Politics & Economics ( PPE) students at the Hons. The Netherlands πŸ™- Causes of Human Displacement Md Mominul Hamid My name is MD, an asylum…

Continue ReadingCauses of displacement- Climate change and what causes asylum/refugee movement

I have Celebrated my Birthday with Local Asylum seeker doing dinner together. What about you? – Md’s Little Help Dinner Club

Hello Everyone, It is my next project after " Md's Little Help food Bank". So I have named it Md's Little Help Dinner club. What is the purpose of this…

Continue ReadingI have Celebrated my Birthday with Local Asylum seeker doing dinner together. What about you? – Md’s Little Help Dinner Club